2018 Summer Camps
2018 Summer Camps
Summer Camp Schedule - Details and Pricing coming soon!
June 11-15 // Age: 6-9 // Half Day
June 18-22 // Age 9-13 // Half Day
June 25-29 // Ages 12-18 // Full Day
July 2-6 // Ages 9-13 // Half Day
July 9-13 // Ages 6-9 // Half Day
July 16-20 // Ages 9-13 // Full Day
July 23-28 // Ages 6-9 // Half Day
July 30-Aug 3 // Ages 12-18 // Overnight Adventure Camp
July 30-Aug 3 // Ages 3-5 // Half Day
Aug 10-12 // Adults Only // Overnight Adventure Weekend
IMPORTANT CAMP DETAILS
1) If you have not yet signed a waiver for your child, you can finish that online by clicking HERE. These waivers are required in order for your child to be able to participate in camp, and completing these forms previous to the first day of camp will help the check-in process go faster and smoother. These waivers must be completed online, printed versions are not accepted.
2) Below is the health form. Please print this out and bring it with you the first day of camp (this will also be emailed to you).
3) Campers MUST be checked in and out every day of camp by a parent or guardian. Please be sure to inform staff each day during check-in who will be picking your child up at the end of the day! Also please make sure to respect our staff by dropping them off at 8:30am and picking them up at 11:30am.
4) The first 3 days of camp will be taking place at Shasta Rock Club (2325 Athens Avenue // Redding, CA 96001). Friday will be taking place at Simpson University (2211 College View Drive // Redding, CA 96003). Simpson University has 2 different entrances! Use the Shasta View Drive entrance, make the first right into the gym parking lot. Check-in and check-out will be at the climbing tower in the far left corner of the parking lot next to the baseball field and gym. (Map of campus included at bottom of email).
5) Please have your children wear athletic clothing and closed toe shoes. Please also send them with a water bottle and snacks each day. We will have coolers to refill their bottles on the days we are outside at Simpson.
6) Finally, Friday we will be outside, so please make sure your child is wearing sunscreen and wearing clothes that they will be ok getting wet in as we may be playing some water games if it gets hot.
We are so excited to have your kids at camp with us next week! If you have any questions, please feel free to email us or call.