Shasta Rock Club offers a program geared specifically towards high school students, catering to climbers of all ability levels. Our High School Climbing Team(s) is a must at every high school!
What to Expect
- Students will be taught how to properly use the SRC facility & rules of the league.
- Each team will be assigned a weekly practice time.
- Six competitions will be held throughout the year (Fall & Spring). Prizes are included.
- Every team must have one student and one faculty / adult leader.
- Membership included: Individuals can climb / train anytime during open gym hours.
Season (2017 - 2018)
- Fall Semester (October 1 - January 31)
- Spring Semester (February 1 - May 31)
- Monday - Thursday @ 3:30-5:30pm or 7-9pm
Competitions (3 per semester)
- Fall Semester ( November, December, January)
- Spring Semester (March, April, May)
- (1) Faculty Leader / Adult Leader
- (1) Student Leader
- At least (6) Participants (including student leader)
- Team Start-Up Fee: $250
- Individual Monthly Membership: $35
- Individual Monthly Membership (Includes Unlimited Shoe Rentals): $45
- Free High School Climb Night: September 16th @ 6-9pm (includes pizza, drinks and League preview)